BioGuard Powerfloc (1 qt)
PowerFloc's concentrated formula makes water clear and sparkling. This product can be used to clear cloudy water commonly associated with algae blooms. It clears excessively cloudy water by settling suspended particles to your pool's bottom for easy vacuum removal. The greater the debris in the water, the faster it works!
Clears cloudy water fast
Makes water sparkling clear
Combines small particles into large particles
Settles suspended particles to bottom
Improves filtration efficiency
Adjust your pH to 7.5 - 8.0 for best results
Use as needed
Directions for use:
1. Shake well before using
2. Clean skimmer and backwash filter
3. Adjust pH to 7.5-8.0 for best results
4. Use at a rate of 8 fluid ounces per 10,000 gallons of pool water
5. For extremely cloudy pools, use double the dosage
6. Remove skimmer basket and any product in the skimmer. Pour PowerFloc slowly into skimmer with pump on and valve on RECIRCULATE or WHIRLPOOL positition. For swimming pools without recirculation position, backwash, then with the valve in FILTER position, dilute PowerFloc in a large plastic pail of water (8oz per gallon of water) and apply evenly over the surface of the swimming pool. Replace skimmer basket.
7. Allow pump to circulate the swimming pool water for 2 hours
8. Shut off the pump and let PowerFloc settle debris to the bottom while pool remains undisturbed for 12-24 hours
9. VACUUM TO WASTE all settled debris with filter in WASTE or DRAIN mode. Please note that debris may continue to settle for several days. Do not vacuum debris through filter.
10. Backwash and chemically clean filter with BioGuard Kleen It
11. Readjust pH to 7.2-7.6 if needed
Note: Do not use this product if you cannot vacuum to waste.