BioGuard SaltScapes Cell Cleaner (1 qt)
Highly effective at removing calcium scale. It is strong enough to remove built-up scale in 15-30 minutes, while also being safer and easier to handle than acid cell cleaners. One bottle = one cleaning.
Saltwater pools are favored for their simpler and gentler approach to pool care, but they do have some unique maintenance needs when compared to traditional chlorine pools.
BioGuards SaltScapes Saltwater Pool Care is the professional's choice to address the challenges of chlorine generators and impact of saline chlorination on water conditions. This 'salt-specific' product line includes everything you'll need to keep your saltwater sparkling and to protect your generator equipment and pool surfaces.
*Salt Pool Truth - The environment within your cell can cause chalky white calcium-scale deposits to form on your cells walls over time, decreasing the chlorine output
Directions for use:
(Read entire label and use strictly in accordance with precautionary statements and directions)
Use: Removes built-up scale to restore cell to peak performance in 15-30 minutes
Dosage: One Bottle = One Cleaning
Refer to your cell manufacturer's directions for cell removal cleaning instructions
1. Turn off circulation system and remove cell according to manufacturer's instructions
2. Cap one cell end with a water tight cap. Place (cap-side down) into a clean 5 gallon plastic bucket
3. Fill cell with Cell Cleaner. Note: Excess product can be poured into the deepest end of the pool
4. Soak for 15-30 minutes. Then pour cell contents into the deepest end of the pool
5. Rinse the cell with a garden hose, reinstall and restart circulation
6. Rinse any spilled solution out of the bucket and off of surrounded surfaces
*For best results: Clean cell at least once a season