BioGuard Spot Kill (2 lb)
BioGuard Spot Kill black algae killer
Use Spot Kill to kill unsightly algae growth quickly. High solubility makes it compatible for most pool surfaces.
99% sodium dichloro-s-triazinetrione dihydrate
For use in vinyl, painted, fiberglass or colored plaster surface pools
Restores water clarity
Fast acting granular algae killer
Black algae killer
Use as needed
Directions for use:
1. Adjust pH to between 7.2-7.6
2. Check for metals, and if present add a stain and scale inhibitor to prevent staining of pool surface
3. Brush all surface clinging algae paying special attention to your swimming pool steps, ladder steps and around skimmer opening and lights
4. At night, or when the pool is not in use, broadcast Spot Kill directly into the water in the deep end of the swimming pool with the pump running
5. Use 2 pounds of Spot Kill per 10,000 gallons for medium to heavy algae growth and 1 pound per 10,000 gallons for light algae growth
6. To prevent possible damage to your swimming pool surface, use a pool brush to disperse any granules that may have settled to the bottom of the swimming pool. Brush any remaining algae from sides and bottom of the pool.
7. If algae is still visible, repeat treatment.