Poolife NST Prime Tablets
The poolife NST Prime tablets are an excellent product to sanitize your pool in an easy way without over stabilizing the swimming pool water. These slow dissolving cal-hypo tablets are designed to be able to be used with the poolife NST Feeder or in a skimmer. Not only will this chlorine tablet sanitize your pool by destroying bacteria and organic contaminants, but it will not lose chlorine due to over stabilzation from cyanuric acid. The NST Prime Tablets are compatible with chlorine, salt chlorine generators, ozone and mineral systems. Use these convenient tablets to help keep your pool water as clean and safe as possible.
1 Tablet per 10,000 gallons of water per week or as need to maintain a chlorine residual of 1-4 ppm.
Do not allow this product in any chlorinating device which has previously contained other chemicals.
- Use in pools with a skimmer and skimmer basket.
- Skimmer basket should be free of all other water treatment.
- Place tablet in the empty skimmer basket.
- Replace with a new tablet as needed. Do not mix with other products or dissolve before use.
For optimum product performance, swimmer comfort and crystal clear water, always maintain pH from 7.2 to 7.6, total alkalinity from 60 to 120 ppm and calcium hardness above 200 ppm. Test frequently using a reliable test kit that measure all the above ranges. Use Poolife pool care products to make adjustments. Follow label directions for each product. Do not enter pool until free available chlorine residual is 1-4 ppm for each of the below water treatment applications.
For best results, see Water Balance section before treatment. Throughout the pool season, adjust pH to 7.2 to 7.6. Begin using 1 tablet of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water. After one day, use a suitable test kit to check free available chlorine residual. Increase or decrease the number of tablets to maintain a free available residual of 1-4 ppm.
- Before use, read the appropriate operating manual for your Poolife NST Prime feeder.
- Check for chlorine residual with a reliable test kit.
- Fill the Poolife NST Prime Feeder with NST Prime tablets only. Adjust the chlorine feed rate setting according to the operating instructions in the feeder manual.
- After 24 hours, check the chlorine residual. If it is 1-4 ppm, leave the feed rate setting. If the chlorine residual is below 1 ppm, increase the feed rate. Allow sufficient time (e.g. one day) after changing the feed rate setting for the chlorine residual to readjust. The pool should not be re-entered until a 1-4 ppm chlorine residual is established.
- Always maintain pH between 7.2 and 7.6 by using a suitable pH adjuster according to directions on the label for such products.
- If cyanuric acid is used to stabilize available chlorine, follow the label directions for this product and maintain the chlorine residual at 1-4 ppm as determined by the test kit.
Calcium Hypochlorite: 70.2%, Other Ingredients: 29.8%