Poolife Stabilizer & Conditioner
Poolife Stabilizer & Conditioner raises the cyanuric acid (CYA) level of your pool. To prevent the sun from breaking down your chlorine a CYA level of 20-50ppm is recommended.
1 lb per 10,000 gallons of water will raise CYA level by 10ppm.
Before Adding this Product:
- Clean and backwash the filter.
- Adjust the free available chlorine level to 1-4 ppm with Poolife chlorinating product. Follow label directions on that product.
- Measure the stabilizer (cyanuric acid) concentration with a Poolife deluxe 6-way Test Kit. The ideal range is 20-50 ppm. The chlorine is not as effective is th range is above 100 ppm.
- Add 1 lb per 10,000 gallons to raise stabilizer 10 ppm.
How to add this Product:
- Turn on the circulation pump.
- Add the correct dose of this product slowly to the skimmer.
- Leave the circulation pump running and Do Not backwash for 48 hours.
Cyanuric Acid: 98.5%, Constituents ineffective as adjuvants: 1.5%