SpaGuard Chlorinating Concentrate (14 oz)
The sanitizing power of chlorination in concentrated granules. Chlorinating Concentrate should be added directly to spa water while the pump is running. Use regular doses as a sanitizer and shock doses as an oxidizer. SpaGuard Chlorine Concentrate is a granular stabilized chlorinator, it's fast acting, quick dissolving and acts as a sanitizer and oxidizer; no need for two products. No pre-dissolving needed, it can be added directly to your spa.
99% sodium dichloro-s-triazinetrione dihydrate
Granular stabilized chlorinator
Acts as a sanitizer and an oxidizer
May be added directly to spa, no pre-dissolving needed.
For Routine Maintenance
Directions for use:
1. Add 1/2 teaspoon per 100 gallons (5tsp. per 1,000 gallons) every 15-20 minutes until chlorine residual of 3-5 ppm is achieved)
2. Test regularly to determine frequency of additional doses of product.
3. Add as needed to maintain 3-5ppm.
1. Add 1 teaspoon per 100 gallons (1/4 cup per 1,000 gallons)
2. May be needed nightly in a heavily used spa or as infrequently as once-a-week in a moderately used spa.